Health & Environmental Needs
within Indoor, Closed Spaces
Natural air is enriched by negative and positive ions, which are generated by ultra-violet radiation from the sun. These Ions are part of the air’s composition and are essential to the human body and health.
Yet, these ions are absent in closed environments, because of a lack of sources for their generation — UV solar radiation and soil radioactivity. Air de-ionization in a closed environment has a negative effect on human health, causing headaches, fatigue, irritability, and poor alertness.
Why Bipolar Ionization Should be Used in All Indoor Environments:
- The STERIONIZER™ is designed for simple integration with existing systems.
- In the USA alone, there are over 50 million people with allergies and over 15 million people with asthma.
- The rate of asthma climbed over 50% during the last ten years alone!
- Allergy and Asthma symptoms are our body’s way of “screaming” for clean & fresh air!
- In the USA alone, there are over 75 million households with pets.
- In the USA alone, there are over 15 million parents who smoke in the vicinity of their children.
- As of recent statistics, 26 types of the Bird-Flu viruses have been identified as a major threat to people’s lives!
- Air is the body’s most important component for survival. We can live days without food or water, but without air — we won’t survive more than few minutes.