- FILT AIR has developed the STERIONIZER™ technology, an integratable bi-polar ionization module, that brings natural, quality air to your living environment. The STERIONIZER™ restores the necessary ion levels in closed environments.
- The STERIONIZER™ module can be easily integrated with various types of air treatment applications, including air conditioners, air purifiers, dehumidifiers, and air fans / blowers.
- The STERIONIZER™ module takes air treatment system’s to a higher level — compared to existing market solutions, it is the best product available.
- A patent application has been registered and approved in Israel and the USA. Patent applications registrations are in final approval phase in Europe, Canada, and have now been approved in Japan.
- Airflow Type, Balancing, and Installation
- *Applicable for Air Conditioners, Air Purifiers, and other Airflow Systems
The STERIONIZER™ product family is designed to cover different customer requirements (airflow type, balancing, and installation) in a simple way. In order to comply with these client needs, the STERIONIZER™ array of products have been developed under identical mechanical and electronic interface schemes, differing only in specifications. The STERIONIZER™ window unit is based on the same technology, but differs only in dimensions in order to solve problem of installation in small places — such as the louver of an A/C system.
- LAMINAR airflow has to be parallel to the ion opening plane and have equal speed at the positive and negative ion output
- TURBULENT airflow may be turbulent and the only limitation is that the airflow vector should not drive air into ion openings
- THE STERIONIZER™ effective only if the ions are dissipated in airflow
- THE STERIONIZER™ not to be powered unless the integrated system is operating and generating the required airflow
- SELF BALANCING — ion level is always balanced due to the physical design concept of the unit
- ION BALANCE — unit is balanced in the range defined, which fits the standard required ion level
ION OUTPUT defines the Ion level output for the unit
OZONE LEVEL defines the ozone level output and has to be compliant with American standard: 0.050 ppm