The STERIONIZER™ Bipolar Ion Technology
The STERIONIZER™ is an air purification device based upon a patented bipolar ionization technology, specifically developed to bring the
health and quality of nature’s air to indoor environments.
In natural habitats, solar and earth-based thermal energies create positive and negative oxygen ions that clean and renew outdoor air by removing harmful pollutants, such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores.
The STERIONIZER™ generates these same positive and negative ions—just like those found in nature—that purify and freshen indoor air by eliminating the harmful pollutants mentioned above.
The STERIONIZER D6 is a compact electronic module that can be easily integrated into various air treatment products, such as central air conditioners (duct systems), refrigerators, air purifiers, humidifiers and de-humidifiers, blowers, ventilators, cold stores and more.
- STERIONIZER™ D6 with self-cleaning emitters
- Maintenance Free
- Can be integrated into building management systems
- The STERIONIZER™ generates naturally occurring oxygen ions that purify
the air we breathe in indoor environments
- Inactivates airborne pollutants, such as viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mould spores
- Neutralizes odours
- Reduces the allergic effects of allergy sufferers
- Discharges static electricity and prevents electrostatic build-up
- Health benefits confirmed by leading international research institutions
- Compliant with the American standard for ozone generation
- STERIONIZER™ – RoHS, CE, CB & UL certified
The STERIONIZER™ can be integrated into a variety of systems for a wide range of applications:
- Air conditioners – home, public buildings, automotive and aviation systems
- Air purifiers
- Blowers and ventilation systems – duct systems
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Refrigeration systems – cold storage
- Static Control